Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Out on the Town!

During our trip to New Bern, NC we did some serious walking about town! It was great! The first day we hit the historic downtown and then the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola (actually started as a medicine in pharmacy) On our way to the Pepsi birthplace my dear husband noticed a 25-50% off sale at local Boutique so we entered with gusto only to see the prices even 1/2 off way out of our range, until we got to the shoes... I was in love!!! Not only with my husband who suggested we visit the boutique, but with a fabulous pair of beautiful black and silver striped wedges - beat still my heart! Originally $44 I got them for 22 - can we say SOLD!!! I have been looking for excuses to wear them ever since! Enjoy the pictures and try not to envy the shoes too much (HA HAHA!).






No comments: