Tuesday, July 01, 2008

New Bern!

Michael and I took a little overnight getaway to New Bern, NC and if you have never been I highly recommend you go - we loved it!!!! So here are some pictures of the area.

Here is the Bed and Breakfast we stayed at - it was fabulous!!!!

A look down the street where we stayed - lined with historic homes and countless Bed and Breakfast homes
Just down the street was the Neuse River - it was beautiful!
Across the street was a quaint delicatessen - I felt like Rachel Ray on "tasty Travels" or "$40 a day". The food was great and it was just a simple local restaurant. So much fun (but FYI don't ask for Coke products in New Bern, it's the birthplace of Pepsi).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

love all the pics! it's really beautiful and I do love the shoes. glad you two had a good time. We had fun hanging out with Celeste..I pinched those adorable cheeks like a million times.