Saturday, July 30, 2005

Good Weekend!

Hey there! Greeting back from Virginia Beach, Virginia! Michael and I just got back from the beach where my brother, sister-in-law, and three blonde bomb-shells (nieces)live. It's a tough life living three blocks away from the beach! We got there Thursday night around 10 and chatted a bit with Dean and Chris and then the next day I woke up and peaked out the door to see three little girls lined up on the couch down-stairs with all eyes on our door, patiently waiting for me and Michael to come out! So cute! We took them to Target that morning (I forgot my swimsuit!) and then off to the beach that afternoon. The weather was good, some spotty showers and slightly overcast but overall great beach weather. The little girls love hanging out with Michael and found someone who loved the waves almost as much as they did! So sweet watching them play in the waves. I did jump in there a fair share although I am a sun-goddess at heart when it comes to the beach. A few things that always amazes me when we go to visit the beach is how amazing God is to create such an incredible sight as the waves and sea. Also, my precious nieces, the love they give so freely, their laughter, tears and joy are such a blessing to my heart. And then there is Dean and Chris, the hostess team extrodinare! Well, that is it for now! I'm off to recover from the tough day of beach fun!

No comments: