Friday, December 05, 2008

KIngfest (no not a tribute to Elvis!)

So I have to say I love the feel of smaller communities. The church Michael and I are serving in resides in the town of King, NC and it is a beautiful town surrounded by mountains. Every fall they have a celebration called KIngfest. Basically, it's a small fair with vendors, booths, music, games and competitions. Our church secured a booth at the event and had a great time meeting people in the community!


Little Celeste was a trooper and finally gave in to naptime!


Our Crazy Crew! So blessed to have such servant minded believers to minster and share God's love with!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I love catching up with what is going on in your life. I can't believe you are at a church in KLing. My parents built a house there in 1997 over by the King Recreation center off of White Rd. Also by the looks of it you adopted an adorable little girl. I've got to pop in to your Mom's office more often to find out what you are up to. As for King Fest, I've missed that one oh but the Dixie Classic fair has a lot of good memories for me. I will have to stop by when I home in March to meet that seet little girl.

Lianne