Sunday, September 02, 2007

Per Request!



Well, I was given a gentle hint to update my blog. So as of now Michael and I are at Concord, NC for the weekend. Why Concord? Two words. HUGE MALL!!! I apparently married very well, what husband willingly takes his wife into shoppers paradise and gives her cold hard cash to spend! He's so fabulous! We left out Saturday morning and headed straight to the mall (no time to waist!) and were amazed at all shopping possibilities. I bought some clothes at the gap outlet and Old Navy (my favorite places!) found some shoes for a wedding I'm in Sept. 15th and we had some yummy food at a Chili's in the mall (that's right Chili's in the mall - I started to fell a little light-headed, but maybe it was the 10 laps around the mall!). I also found a fabulous red purse! In other news Micheal and I have been busy teaching Sunday school at church visiting family and have found ourselves in Raleigh for haircuts, bridal showers and time with family. We have recently put up ceiling fans, Garage doors, and outdoor storage sheds for the house. The house is coming together slowly but surely - we've picked out paint colors so hopefully the actual painting will be soon to follow! We are getting more settled here in Winston it's taken a bit longer than expected but we are really enjoying Winston and are already looking forward to spending the Holiday's here.

2 comments:

Quiet & Quirky said...

Hey - glad you are still there, unlike someone else who lives in your house.... :) Thanks for the update Emily. Chris

Sarah said...

Pictures of just the bags? :)
still, great update.