Monday, June 25, 2007

Our 2nd Anniversary

Here we are on shores of Myrtle Beach for our 2nd Anniversary! It has been a wonderful 2yrs - It is amazing how God has blessed us over the past few years. There have been some changes in location and jobs, but God has drawn Michael and I closer together through it all. Mostly we have fun together and love hanging out - I am truly blessed with a fabulous husband!
While in Myrtle we went to the aquarium and had a blast - it was so cool!!!
As if all of that was not enough my sweet Michael had dinner ready for me when I got home from work on the day of our Anniversary. He also had two dozen roses - pink and white, my favorite! Anyway - no doubt I've made some those reading this go into sugar shock, so I'll quit before any of you go into a sweetness overload!

5 comments:

Quiet & Quirky said...

So the real question is....are you now the owners of a time share??? :)

Anonymous said...

Fortunatly NOT!!! We practiced saying no on the way down and are glad we did - they are good!

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily!
It was great seeing you at Sarah's house and I hope to see you again soon. I'll let you know when I'm in town again so we can see if we can coordinate schedules to get you out to Sarah's. I can't beleive it's been two years already. Congrats!

Jessica and Brandon said...

Things to do in ATL!
1. Shopping at Phipps Plaza and Lennox square is a must for you Emily. There's everything from Tiffany's to Jimmy Choo.
2. High Museum of Art has exhibit on loan from the Lourve.
3. Every single Event in ATL! http://www.atlanta.net/Visitors/calendarevents.html

Things to Skip:
1. Underground Atlanta
2. Coke Museum

Anonymous said...

Girllll I love to shop too! Hanes Mall is not enough. From the comment on Atl. I actually enjoyed going to the Coke Museum and Underground Atlanta. One time is a must.

I'll stop by your Moms office on Tuesday.

Lianne :)