Saturday, April 02, 2005

Published!

Well, as published as I will ever be. I wrote and article for a student website called www.deeperdevotion.com. We met this couple at our church and they moved here with this ministry and they found out I love to write and have a passion for youth so it was all down hill from there. So, check it out and let me know what you think!
Just as an update though, all is going well and relative are booking flights like mad to make it for the wedding (in 62 days, but whose counting!;-) ). But life is good, my sweet husband-to-be even voluntarily took me last weekend to run wedding errands, so incredibly adorable! You can see why I'm marrying the man! I get my bridal pictures back this week, so that is exciting, and lots of other details are coming together! God is truly blessing Michael and I with wonderful family and friends to help us out during this crazy, but wonderful time!

As always, I promise to write more soon!

No comments: