Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm Back!

I know it's been entirely too long since I have written! I have let life get away with me and run me a little crazy. I was telling a friend the other day that if she and her boyfriend's family were ok with it, she should just elope if they ever decided to get married!

I look back on that and think it is a little sad that I have let myself get to that point, but from now on I am choosing to enjoy every moment! I have even given my fiance permission to remind me, "Sweetie, this is supposed to be fun! Remember?!"

I have also been reading out of Andrew Murray's book Abide in Christ, and it is wonderful! The premise is that we have access to Christ's peace, joy, patience, satisfaction and all His attributes if we are a child of His and just let that life of Christ flow through us by yielding ourselves to Him. That has been a great comfort to me recently - that I can just rest in Christ and find my strength, hope, peace and sanity in Him. What a blessing!

Well, I have to head off to work, but I will hopefully write more soon!

No comments: