Monday, May 26, 2008

My First Mothers Day

Well, this was a very special day for me - I had been thinking about this day for a while and even sometimes wondering if it would ever come! Then God brought a wonderful man into my life whose heart was open to building a family through adoption. Michael made it truly a special day and our little daughter was dedicated. Michael bought me a beautiful necklace and made me a fabulous picture frame with some pictures of me and Celeste with one frame with "Emily's first mothers day - may 11th, 2008". I loved it!! He also gave me a gift certificate for a Mani-Pedi at my fav Nail Salon. Anyway, it was a wonderful day and my Dad did the dedication as well as gave the sermon (I will get taped copies if possible to the syblins - it was fabulous!). What an incredible day -I am truly a blessed woman!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily, as well as blessed please add deserving!! GRANDPA T