Sunday, October 22, 2006

Birthday Trip!

Well my seet husband turned 34 this month and we wen to the Dixie classic fiar in Winston-Salem. We love Winston and who can resist all the yummy food at the fair. And as fate would have it the Stanley cup was there and I got my picture with it. It was so cool, we showed up early just to make sure we knew where to find it and low and behold (light shinning down from "above" here) there was the official stanley cup man, his white gloves and a rather large blue case (stanley cup enclosed). They pulled it out and started forming a line and allowed people to go a head and get their pictures taken. So Michael and I waited all of 5 minutes and then stood inches from "the cup" and had our picture taken. I'm thinking CHRISTMAS CARD!!! Anyway, we had a nice weekend and most of all I got to pamper my wonderful husband and spend time with him. I must say, I am one blessed woman and God was gracious when He brought Michael and I together. Happy Birthday Darling!!!

No comments: