Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gardentime!



Well, one of michael and I fun things to do together is garden. I have never been much of a green thumb but michael on the otherhand is quite a gardener. We (and I'm using the term loosely - michael did most of the work) cleared out the corner of out yard where there were tons of little trees growing and it just looked to unkempt. So after much hard work and many a cold beverage fetched (my special job) we cleared it out and put some lounge chairs that his brother gave to us and that yours truly has to clean (so they have not been sat in yet). Anyway, we also mulched up a storm this past weekend and got rid of that huge pile of mulch we had in our driveway. Wow, that was a job! I also included a piture of my impatence, I'm quite excited about how they have filled out my little flower garden area. Anyway enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great... I am looking forward to see the entire garden! Carine

Anonymous said...

Emily, this is after the family phone call from Grammy's. How about Ground Hog on the stick? Grandpa T

Sarah said...

Looks great! I love the chairs, great place for a nice fall evening.