Saturday, April 22, 2006

Spring at the Rotens






Well, it's spring around here! And, just to show off God's glorious creation, take a look at some of the beautiful flowers we're enjoying at our home in North Carolina. I have not been much of a gardener in the past but my sweet husband loves to work outside and I have really enjoyed it. I have my on little flower bed that is my responsibility to water, weed and take care of (no body told me there would be work involved I just heard I could get gardening shoes so I was in!) Well, seriously, it is very relaxing and fun to watch the flowers grow. God is so amazing to create so many different variations of plants and vegetables, and I have only seen a miniscule portion of his handiwork! Anyway, my husband is gone for the weekend so I'll update you on my shopping spree's and parties w/Mr. Titus Leo Roten!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are making me jealous :) ... it looks good though
Carine

Sarah said...

Gorgeous flowers! What a treat to look out into your yard and see it every day.