Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Our New House!!



JUST KIDDING!!! For my birthday Michael took me to Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. We stayed with some friends Who lived about an hour away and had a fabulous time! This place (PALACE if you will) has 95 bedrooms and 43 Bathrooms. WOW! Considering it was made in the late 1800's pretty incredible! Then also are pictures from my 29th (that's right she's not afraid to say it!!) birthday. As I told some kids that come w/thier parents to our bible study "Miss Emily is 29 this year and miraculously I will still be 29 next year" I was promptly rebuffed by a 7 yr old who say " no you won't you'll be 30!" No major trama over 29 - age aint nothing but a number anyway. Fortunately I do not look my age (it's tough to look over 24 when your 4'11"). Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had so much fun at Biltmore! I can't wait to go again myself. :)

Quiet & Quirky said...

Nice house....must be a pain to clean, though........ :) chris